TP TG Trolley
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
Tiger push and geared beam trolleys.
TP – Plain/Push Trolley
TG – Geared Trolley
Single bar or twin bar (S/T at end of product code)
- Plain Trolley Range from 0.5t to 10.0t
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 35.0t
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers
- Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available
- Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements)
- Extended beam width available
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Optional beam locking device
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists
Standard geared trolley hand chain length – 2.5m. We can change the length to suit your requirements.
If your track width or beam flange requirements are not covered by our standard range please contact us for details as we may be able to meet your requirements.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Corrosion Resistant Trolleys (click here for details)
Critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for geared trolleys, are protected by our OCP (Organic Compound Protection) finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout the trolley. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant trolley is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. Our corrosion resistant trolleys are finished in our high quality white Akzo Nobel powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
Spark Resistant Trolleys (click here for details)
In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger Spark Resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. Atex marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Plain or geared trolleys available
- Solid bronze trolley wheels
- Rubber buffers for trolleys
- Copper plated hand wheel (geared trolley) and hanging plate
- Special corrosion protected body
- Combination block and trolley units available
- Beam locking device
Data Table Notes:
H is the thickness of the anchor point, J is the width of the anchor point opening and K is the height of the anchor point opening.
0.5t-2t twin bar available as special orders – minimum order 100 each size – please contact us for details.
Please contact us for track widths outside of the ranges specified in the data tables.
ǂ A beam flange thickness up to 50mm can be accommodated if required – please ask for more information.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
Plain single bar trolley
Plain twin bar trolley
Geared Single Bar Trolley
Geared Twin Bar Trolley
G100 Chain Slings (1)
Sling Chain (2)
YOKE Yellow Point (24)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (12)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (3)
YOKE ROV Hooks & Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (2)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Trigger Kits & Accessories (3)
YOKE G100 Load Pin Kits (2)