CX Chain Slings
- 1,2,3,4 leg chain slings available
- Available with the following fittings: Sling Hook, Self Locking Hook, Foundry Hook, Swivel Self Locking Hook, Clevis Shackle
- Single leg slings also available with: Reevable Egg Link, End Master Link
- Available with grab hooks
- Digital chip and chain tag included
- 1.4t to 84t options (0-45 degrees)
- Collar slings also available
Safety factor 4:1.
Limits are valid for standard use and equally loaded slings. Proper use and maintenance of your YOKE chain slings will prolong their life and enable you to carry out your lifting operations efficiently and safely.
Warning: Never exceed a vertical sling angle of 60°.
YOKE slings may be used at temperatures between -40°C to 200°C with no reduction in the working load limit. The use of YOKE chain slings within the permissible temperature range in the table below does not require any permanent reduction in working load limit when the chain sling is returned to normal temperatures. A sling accidentally exposed to temperatures in excess of the maximum permissible should be withdrawn form service immediately and returned to the distributor for thorough examination.
When using YOKE slings in exceptionally hazardous conditions, the degree of hazard should be assessed by a competent person and the Working Load Limit adjusted accordingly. Examples are lifting of potentially dangerous loads such as molten metals, corrosive materials or fissile material and including certain offshore activities.
|Sling temperature (F)||Sling temperature (C)||Reduction in Working Load Limit|
|-40˚F to 400˚F||-40˚C to 200˚C||None|
|400˚F to 550˚F||200˚C to 300˚C||10%|
|550˚F to 750˚F||300˚C to 400˚C||25%|
|Above 750˚F||Above 400˚C||Do not use|
YOKE runs a constant and strict production facility with quality control in every manufacturing stage from raw materials to the completed product. YOKE is an ISO 9001 certified company and has Type Approval by the major international authorities from Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung (DGUV), ABS, API, and DNV. YOKE has achieved CNLA certification – Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation which ensures a quality research and development (R&D) department and unsurpassed product engineering.
- Magnaflux Crack Detection: All forged components are individually magnaflux detected after heat treatment.
- Proof Load Testing: YOKE Yellow Points are proof load qualified to 2.5 times the Working Load Limit within 1% permanent deformation.
- Dynamic Fatigue Testing: Batch samples of YOKE Yellow Points are Dynamic Fatigue Tested to 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Ultimate Breaking Load Testing: Batch samples are tested in a static tensile testing machine until failure. Minimum ultimate force equals to the Working Load Limit times safety factor.
- Spectrographic Analysis: To assure of the proper metallurgy content of all raw materials
G100 Chain Slings (1)
Sling Chain (2)
YOKE Yellow Point (24)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (12)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (3)
YOKE ROV Hooks & Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (2)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Trigger Kits & Accessories (3)
YOKE G100 Load Pin Kits (2)