BC Beam Clamp
Tiger Beam Clamp with Suspension Bar.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
- Range from 1.0t to 10.0t
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Low headroom because of the built in anchor point
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle for easy attachment and safe and secure grip
- Wide Beam flange adjustment range
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- 5:1 factor of safety – for straight pulling and lifting
- Optional locking device
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
We hold complete technical files for our products to provide full back-up and reassurance on our products’ performance and to ensure that advice for our equipment is readily available.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
|Product Code||Capacity (tonne)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Technical Drawing|
Sling Chain (1)
YOKE Yellow Point (12)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (12)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (3)
YOKE ROV Hooks and Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (2)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Trigger Kits & Accessories (3)
YOKE G100 Load Pin Kits (2)