BCF Fixed Jaw Beam Clamp with Shackle
Tiger Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp with Shackle.
*** Up to 90° side loading with no deration ***
Low headroom and extra wide flange options available.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
- Range from 1.0t to 30.0t
- *NEW 6.0t and 10.0t models available to suit extra wide flange beams
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Shackle suspension point
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated above
- Optional locking device for 1t-10t (as standard on 15t-30t)
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
NO reduction in working load limits when side loads applied:
No deration up to 90° has been established for Tiger BCF model clamps and applies only for overhead beam attachments. It DOES NOT apply when used for lifting beams.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.
The Tiger BCF Clamp is available with an optional rubber insert on the jaws of the clamp. This tearproof and non-slip material is ideally suited to increase the lifecycle of the clamp and protect the supporting structure from wear/damage.
Tiger clamps are also available with an optional RFID tag which provides all clamp information, certification and pre use checks online. Download the RiConnect app to have these features on your mobile phone.
We hold complete technical files for our products to provide full back-up and reassurance on our products’ performance and to ensure that advice for our equipment is readily available.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
Chain Slings (2)
Sling Chain (3)
YOKE Yellow Point (26)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (14)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (5)
YOKE ROV Hooks & Shackles (3)
YOKE Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (21)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Accessories (14)
Supra Metric Thread Bolt (1)
Supra UNC Thread Bolt (1)
Supra PPE SupraTag (1)
Supra SupraPoint (1)
Supra Chain Sling Tag (1)
Supra G8 Tag (1)
Supra G10 Tag (1)
Supra Wire Rope Sling Tag (1)
Supra Hydraulic/Chemical Hose and Pipe SupraTag (1)
Supra Industrial/Chemical Hose and Pipe SupraTag (1)
Supra SupraOne (1)