BCA Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp
Tiger Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp Model No BCA. This BCA clamp serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications. This clamp can be used up to a maximum of 15° from the vertical.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
- 1.0t and 3.0t capacities available
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications
- Shackle suspension point
- V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Ensure the handle is fully tight before commencing operation.
We advise that structural calculations are carried out on all beams and supporting steel work by qualified engineering departments to ensure safe operation.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
G100 Chain Slings (1)
Sling Chain (2)
YOKE Yellow Point (24)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (12)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (3)
YOKE ROV Hooks & Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (2)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Trigger Kits & Accessories (3)
YOKE G100 Load Pin Kits (2)