TLH Industrial Lever Hoist
Lightweight, compact and rugged construction with the handle, gear case and brake cover made entirely of pressed steel, producing strong resistance to impact damage. Using only the highest quality materials precisely machined throughout ensures the TLH is the ideal hoist for long term use with less maintenance and servicing costs. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
- Range from 250kg – 20000kg
- 360 degree handle rotation
- Easy single-hand “freewheeling” operation
- Safe reliable twin pawl mechanical brake
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +50°C
- Also available with stainless steel load chain
- Individual spares readily available
- Rugged steel body construction
- Heavy duty chain end stop
- Drop forged & heat treated alloy hooks
- Guaranteed light load protection
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
- 250kg and 500kg hoists come with useful belt bags
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
- Lightweight and portable
- Short stroke and low lever pulling effort
- High quality alloy calibrated load chain
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- 1.5m height of lift as standard but can be chained to exact requirements
- Available with load bearing swivel hooks to meet relevant standards i.e. AS 1418.2
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This document clearly states the proof test at 1.5 times the rated capacity and the light load test of 5% of the rated capacity, which exceeds the requirements of the current applicable standard.
The highly efficient twin pawl brake, works instantly when the operation is stopped and securely holds the load. Designed and 100% tested to hold a 5% load of the rated capacity. The bonded friction discs are free of asbestos and achieve highly efficient braking.
Tiger only use the highest quality alloy, calibrated load chains in Grade T or VH. Also available with stainless steel load chain.
High performance premium quality grease allows the TLH hoists to be certified for use within a temperature range of -40°C to +50°C far exceeding the requirements of current standards.
All major components are heat treated and precisely machined to ensure long term smooth operation. High gear ratios keep physical effort to a minimum.
The TLH lever hoist has undergone a full test program that includes:
- Ultimate strength test, at least 4 times the Working load limit (WLL)
- Chain end anchorage test, passing at least 4 times the WLL without any restriction of the brake or gears
Test on every hoist
- Proof loading at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Light load testing at maximum of 2% rated capacity
Our hooks incorporate our latest Patent Pending “EZ Check” feature which allows operators and inspection engineers to easily check to see if the hoist has been previously overloaded or shock loaded by simply measuring between the triangle of pop marks.
Our drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks are furnished with heavy duty spring latch kits that fully engage into the recessed nose of the hook safeguarding the load when side loading of the latch occurs and offering maximum load security. The swivel hooks are attached to the yoke using high grade nuts & bolts allowing for complete inspection during any statutory inspection or written scheme maintenance.
Available with hooks that swivel under the full working load limit, to meet relevant standards i.e. AS 1418.2. Also available with spark resistant hooks.
Chain end stops:
User friendly heavy duty end stops make it easy for the operator to position the chain while “freewheeling”, but most importantly this “end stop” will hold a load of at least 2.5 times the rated capacity when supporting the full load without restraint from other components e.g. brake or gearing.
Recessed forgings offer full protection to the load chain anchor bolts on all our bottom hooks.
The TLH is finished in our high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
Lever Hoist TLH
|Product Code||Capacity (tonne)||Effort (kg)||Dimensions||Load Chain Diameter (mm)||Load Chain No. of Falls||Standard HOL (m)||Mass Kg @ Std HOL||Mass for Extra Metre HOL (kg)||Technical Drawing|
|Product Code||Capacity (Tonne)||Collar Measurements (mm)||Hook Thickness at Point Shown In Diagram (mm)||Hook Throat Opening (mm)||“EZ Check” Measurement (mm)||Technical Drawing|
Sling Chain (1)
YOKE Yellow Point (12)
YOKE Extreme 100 Master Links (2)
YOKE Extreme Grade 100 Lifting Chain Fittings (12)
YOKE YSB Snatch Blocks (3)
YOKE ROV Hooks and Shackles (2)
YOKE G80 Fittings (2)
YOKE Angular Contact Bearing Swivels (1)
YOKE Trigger Kits & Accessories (3)
YOKE G100 Load Pin Kits (2)