ULTRA LOW HEADROOM COMBINED CHAIN BLOCK AND TROLLEY
Geared ultra low headroom combination unit.
The beam width is customised to customer requirements.
- Ultra low headroom
- Range from 1.0t to 12.0t
- Ideal for locations where headroom is limited
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Can be chained to any height of lift to meet your exact requirements
- Chain carrier available
- Corrosion or spark resistant versions available
- These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
In the table below, the beam width D is customised to customer requirements. Please contact us for more information. F is the maximum beam flange thickness.
Bespoke designs available on request – an example of a recent 30t ultra low headroom design with load shackle is shown above.
Contact us for more information.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
|Product Code||Type||Capacity (Tonne)||D – Track Width||Dimensions (mm)||Min. Curve Ratio (m)||Net Weight (kg)||Technical Drawing|
|Range 1 (mm)||Range 2 (mm)||A||B||C||E||F||G||H||J||K|