- CertificationEach unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
SF-5000 CEILING MOUNTED WINCH
SF-5000 (wire)/SF-5000-S (strap)
Previous product code WL-5000
Product no: SF-5000
- 5000lb/2270kg capacity
- Positive load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position
- Split reel, which allows for operation of two cables
- Gears and brake are fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination
- Loop drive allows the winch to be mounted out of reach and operated with an extension pole fitted to engage the loop
- Various loop sizes available
- Very low operator effort is required for easy operation
|Product Code||Pulling Capacity (lbs/kg)||Lifting Capacity (First Layer)||Lifting Capacity (Last Layer)||Hand Force Required (kg)||Gear Ratio||Hub Diameter (mm)||Handle Length (mm)||Unit Weight (with handle) (kg)||Unit Weight (with loop)||Cable Diameter (mm/inch)||Cable Storage Cap. (m)||Technical Drawing|