Tiger Adaptor Hoists are available with our drop-forged clevis adaptor allowing for the interchangeable range of EN1677 Tiger grade 100 at 400°C tempered clevis fittings. These fitting are available for Tiger PROCB14 and SS20 chain blocks and PROLH and SS19 lever hoists.
The Tiger manufactured knuckle configuration gives 360° Rotation and 180° Pivot for maximum flexibility, whilst maintaining our 4:1 factor of safety at all angles.
- Available for Tiger PROCB14/SS20 chain blocks and PROLH/SS19 lever hoists
- All fittings meet the standards of EN1677 with mechanical values for Grade 10
- Drop forged adaptor for maximum strength – certified 4:1 FOS at all angles
- Clevis shackle, Self-locking (safety) hook, reevable egg (master) link or sling hook fitting available
- Overload protection available
- For lifting at angles (cross hauling/fleeting/drifting) with no deration
- Chain Blocks – 500kg – 10t capacity
- Lever Hoists – 500kg – 10t capacity
This Tiger manufactured knuckle configuration gives 360° Rotation and 180° Pivot for maximum flexibility, whilst maintaining our 4:1 factor of safety at all angles.
Please see Tiger PROCB/TCB14, SS20, PROLH and SS19 data sheets for more technical information and dimensions on the hoist bodies and chain.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.